| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »

Travel in the Czech Republic=


Viper Lunch, the Celtic Zebra
Cecil the Zebra, Lunch Privet

Arrival of Family

If alarm, fry a viol
Affirm oily larva
Via orally affirm
A firmly afar viol

Departure of Family

Yup, a lot reaffirmed
A leafed frumpy riot
A leafed frumpy trio
A feared frumpy toil
Off, a raptured Emily

A Cold Time Was Had by All

A coldly wilted Bahamas

Comments:

Blogger Karla said . . .

Brilliant AND I know just what you mean.

I enjoyed hanging out with your family, since I didn't have to do any translating!    

9:29 AM, February 17, 2006


Blogger Julia said . . .

Really funny! And it leaves open the question - what did you do to that viol, and do you play? I played at university and grad school but have not had much chance to touch the gamba since then. I've heard through my gamba prof that there is an active community here, I've just never met up with anyone.    

5:53 PM, February 17, 2006


Blogger Karla said . . .

OK Julia, the jig is up. I don't know about Jesse, but I used to play Renaissance lute. Unfortunately I didn't bring any instruments of any kind to Prague. (Thought about the violin, decided it was pointless.)    

7:34 PM, February 17, 2006


Blogger Julia said . . .

We have my violin here and an assortment of guitars, but no viol or lute unfortunately. I had a treble here for a bit but it is now loaned out to another classmate from school. But there are always instruments floating about.    

2:00 PM, February 18, 2006


Blogger Karla said . . .

Yes, but now we want more. We are insatiable. (And your Prague friends are all in withdrawal. We missed you last night.)    

2:59 PM, February 19, 2006


» Post a Comment