| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »

Paneláky



Bystrc panelaky
Originally uploaded by youplayawhat.
Panel houses in Bystrc, a northwestern Brno suburb. The light was perfect when I visited there in January and almost made them look attractive. Some Czechs call them "rabbit hutches." I imagine they would be quite luxurious if you were a rabbit, though I'm not sure.

If you want to see more of my pictures, I have a photo page at flickr. Just click here to see pictures that don't make it onto the blog.

I've also syndicated the blog's feed on feedburner (info), so go ahead and subscribe to the blog. You won't have to come here every time you want an update! Click here or on the feed icon at the bottom of the right-hand sidebar. Hey, it's something to do.

Comments:

» Post a Comment