| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »

Spring Cleanup and Welcomes


I've been changing around the links a bit recently. It was partly a cleanup effort but also an update. I've added a few new links. In particular, there is a small blogroll of various Brno-related news sites and blogs. There do not seem to be many blogs about Brno in English, but at the moment these are the most notable (though not all are in English). This is just an experiment for the time being, and if you notice that it makes the site load painfully slowly or creates other problems, please let me know. If you know of other Brno blogs that you think should appear or you write one of these blogs and would prefer that it does not appear, please email me.

You can also click on "See more of my Bloglines links" to view other blogs that I'm reading--they include a few news sites, Prague sites, Czech sites, etc.

Two additions deserve special note:

Life Starts at 30. Joe started a blog. He's just starting, but it looks like fun so far and you can meet all of my favorite dogs (and a cat). :)

Sounds Like Now. Brian Sacawa, classical saxaphonist extraordinaire, also has a blog. (I followed the link on Joe's site.) Brian was in one of my first gradschool seminars and his ideas and writing about music are very insightful and worth a read.

Enjoy!

Comments:

Blogger Julia said . . .

Anne over at www.tuckova.com has an excellent blog and she is based in Brno too.    

2:43 PM, April 08, 2006


Blogger morskyjezek said . . .

Thanks for the tip! It looks like a great blog--I hadn't noticed that Anne was based in Brno.    

9:23 AM, April 10, 2006


» Post a Comment