| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »

Ahoj!


Just when you thought I'd fallen off the face of central Europea....

I'm co-hosting a radio program of East European music on Thursdays, from 9-10 p.m. (EST). For Brno and others east, that's 3-4 a.m. (Sorry!) The program is a rotating lineup of rock, ska, folklore, traditional, field recordings, and the like. Anything related to the region is fair game. And if I get my act together, there may even be a few special guests. To listen, you can stream live from WCBN's Web site. Or, if you're close enough to tune in, direct your radio to 88.3 FM.

And after all the hype, I missed Blog Day. But I'll try to get something together still.


Tags: , ,

Comments:

» Post a Comment