| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »

New Blog Friend


For lack of a better name at the moment, I'll call it Basil. My Czech tutor brought me this pretty decorative basil or mint plant to keep me company. (You can't see the square stem in the picture, so you'll just have to take my word for it.) Hopefully I've identified it somewhat correctly. It's quite nice and, even though only in a temporary facility (jar) at the moment, seems happy, already growing lots of roots.

Comments:

Blogger Karla said . . .

It looks like a coleus to me. In Northern California they're house plants, in Pittsburgh they're in yards in the summer.    

12:46 AM, November 10, 2005


» Post a Comment