| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »

Nudli 3: Brno Hybrid


This is one of my favorite Brno foods. Fried cheese served over noodes with coleslaw and mayonnaise. I know it sounds strange, and believe me, I probably would never eat it anywhere else in the world. But I find the "Asian bistros" of Brno very intriguing, and this is their best hybrid dish. Asian noodles and fried cheese. Hmm. Weird.

Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said . . .

I think it actually looks quite tasty. (Would it be called Czhow Mjein?) And it looks far better than the Czech-Mex food you have described. Are you served a side dish of steamed prunes to counteract all of that cheese, though?    

8:28 PM, November 28, 2005


Blogger Karla said . . .

Oh my god, I am not sure you will get me to eat any of that, although when I eat fried cheese I'd rather have some form of cabbage with it than hranolky.

I wonder whether prunes would go well with all that cheese we eat? If more of the cheese were tvaroh, definitely, but I don't know about hermelin.    

9:45 PM, November 28, 2005


» Post a Comment