| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »

Big Americans


While strolling unsuspectingly past the freezers this evening at Interspar I innocently glanced to the right. My shopping daze was rudely interrupted by a shocking display: frozen pizza! Not so surprising, you think? Indeed, it was not the frozen pizza alone (in itself relatively boring), but the packaging. This was not your average frozen pizza. The boxes read, "Big Americans: Pizza American Style." In English, no Czech, German, or French. Could you pass it up? Neither could I. Particularly when I saw that many were "Texas" flavored.

I'll refrain from making any tasteless remarks (oops! too late already). You'll have to fill them in yourself.

No, it was not very good. But it was very funny. And my oven didn't even burn it. Click here for a serving suggestion.

Comments:

Blogger Karla said . . .

Gross. Goes so well with the idea that "all Americans" (despite evidence to the contrary) are fat. (Comment by porcine Romanian in my August 2004 Czech class.)    

12:16 PM, December 29, 2005


» Post a Comment