| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »

A View



Day
Originally uploaded by youplayawhat.
The reward at the end of my hike a week and a half ago. On the edge of the forest and the Moravian karst, looking out toward Austria. Beautiful to look at, though take precautions if you're going for a walk since it's a paradise for ticks as well.

Ticks, which can carry Lyme Disease and Tickborne Encephalitis, are particularly attracted to areas of long grass at the edge of forests (like the one in the picture). Risk info here.

Hopefully I'll get around to posting about Telč soon, but in the meantime Karla has.

Tags: , ,

Comments:

Blogger Karla said . . .

And now I can obsess about the ticks in Berkeley and environs... When will I live somewhere where I don't have to worry about catching something nasty from a tick?!    

7:17 PM, July 13, 2006


» Post a Comment