| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »

The Final Curtain


Well, dear readers, my dissertation is almost completed. It will be done by the end of the month. I suspect that this will mean the final completion of this blog (I know that sounds odd, but it's the blog has been in a "semi-completed" state since I left Brno), barring the odd update from time to time when I'm in the CR. I hope that, if there are any regular readers left, you have enjoyed it all. I may publicize it here if I start a new blog. At the moment, I still update my del.icio.us links, which you can find syndicated at the bottom of the right-hand column.

Comments:

Blogger tuckova said . . .

Congratulations on movin' on up; do let me know if you start another blog or are ever back in Brno!    

3:43 PM, May 19, 2008


Blogger Karla said . . .

I guess I'm going to have to finish up and get those last (and more detailed) comments to you while they can still do some good!    

2:34 AM, May 22, 2008


Anonymous Anonymous said . . .

A bit late, I know, I'm no longer up to date.
Wish you a good continuation, and feel free to share a beer in Brno whenever you come back, also would like to thank you for the blog that I scanned before coming to Brno and therefore I knew the city without having to be there.
Good luck!    

8:04 AM, May 30, 2008


Blogger Julia said . . .

Congrats and looking forward to hearing what's next for you!    

9:19 PM, June 04, 2008


Anonymous Anonymous said . . .

no!!!!! (on the blog leaving town.) yay!!!!! (on the dissertation being done.)    

7:50 PM, June 19, 2008


Blogger Alex said . . .

Well, Jesse....we're all sad to see the blog go but we're proud of your achievement. Brno was lucky to have you as a temporary resident :) Long live the rohlik!    

8:10 PM, June 20, 2008


Anonymous Anonymous said . . .

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.    

12:57 PM, April 16, 2009


Anonymous baresytapas said . . .

I came to this blog by accident, but I found very interesting. Greetings to all who visit here.    

7:02 PM, May 30, 2010


» Post a Comment