| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »

Brno


Some people may still remember what this blog is supposed to be about: Brno. Well, I've been saving up this piece for a while because I wanted to make some changes, but I think you will enjoy it even in this draft version. It's a minute-and-a-half soundart piece inspired by the city. The text is respectfully used from Four Bees.


powered by ODEO

Because my internet may be disconnected at any time (I don't know when really), I wanted to post this while I had the chance. I may not have the time to post more before I leave. But if I can, I will; if I can't. . .

Tags: , ,

Comments:

Blogger amykazuye said . . .

Love it! Glenn Gould would be so pleased. Though I would certainly rather have you close by, I will miss your posts from Brno, Jesse. This is a lovely final tribute!    

5:53 PM, December 15, 2006


Blogger morskyjezek said . . .

Yes, there was also a bit of Glenn Gould inspiration here. I should've called it The Idea of Brno. :-)    

10:12 AM, December 17, 2006


Anonymous Anonymous said . . .

have a safe trip home!    

8:05 PM, December 18, 2006


Blogger Forbies said . . .

Ahoj from La Grande Abeille in Belgium!
Great to hear the written words used in such a creative way. With best wishes and festive felicitations from another BIG Brno fan.
So srdecnym pozdravom,
Lucy (Four Bees)    

11:43 AM, December 19, 2006


» Post a Comment