| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »

The Blog That Was Meant to Be


When I started this blog, I actually envisioned it to be more a rumination on Brno and the city's peculiarities. It seems to have gone in slightly other directions, however. There is certainly a lot of information about Brno, but perhaps not the major tourist sites. In case you are thinking of visiting the city (and not having me as a tour guide!), then I recommend Steve's tourist guide to the city. It places more emphasis on "Places to Get Drunk" than I would (it may perhaps be suited for planning stag parties), but overall seems respectably informative. It would be a good guide for a two- or three-day visit to Brno.

Tags: ,

Comments:

» Post a Comment