| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »

Tuesday Dewdrops



Dewdrops
Originally uploaded by youplayawhat.
Sitting at the kitchen table from IKEA, a Tchibo gift-mug at my right. I'm typing and drinking coffee - it's Turkish (that is, the grounds are just thrown in since I'm being Czech and have not sprung to buy any coffee-making paraphenalia), which means you have to drink it slowly and meditatively. Thoughtful or pensive?

It's now official spring, and not just by the calendar. There are nascent leaves in the buds on the tree outside my windows. This leaf was in the flowerbeds outside Burton Tower at University of Michigan. The photo was taken about six months ago, just a few days before I left Ann Arbor last fall.

Comments:

Blogger Alex said . . .

Just saw this photo and love it!    

1:48 PM, March 24, 2006


» Post a Comment