| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »

Shawarma in Brno


Excitement grows as the Brno English-language blogosphere expands!

Yesterday I discovered Swobodin's blog about Brno. Not only was it fun to read, but he pointed out a little Middle Eastern bistro (an alternative to the Asian bistros) that he says has good Shawarma. Too bad he doesn't give us the exact location, but you can find it by walking around in the historical center:
Amazing! The thing I expected the least in this city was finding my favorite fast food: Shawarma!
I was planning to have a lunch at one of the many Vietnamese restaurants in the main station and around the center of the city, but a Czech friend strongly discouraged me. . . [I] unexpectedly found that small yet clean restaurant owned by an Iraqi. (More)



Tags: , ,

Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said . . .

Nice to see my post in my favorite Brno blog :-)
Cheers!    

10:05 AM, February 02, 2007


Blogger morskyjezek said . . .

Ahoj! Thanks for the comment. Perhaps we'll be able to meet up for shawarma sometime when I'm back in Brno.    

6:34 PM, February 02, 2007


Anonymous Anonymous said . . .

I've got a Brno blog too :-)    

8:40 AM, February 13, 2008


» Post a Comment