| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »

Radioheads ahoj!!


I know I told some of you in Brno that I was interested in radio. Well, it's finally time to reveal my new summer hobby: being a DJ. I'm just learning, of course, and it's on a funky, experimental, and wonderful college station. If you want to listen in and hear some funky music, you can stream the show live from WCBN's website (click "Listen Live"). And of course, I always take requests via email (morskyjezek at g m a i l dot com, or you can call me with skype, or you can leave comments here!

The downside is that it's from 3-6 a.m. EST (GMT -0500) on Friday mornings. But if you live in Brno, it's perfect for you, because that's smack dab in the middle of Friday morning: 9-12 CET. So stop by and listen to me trying to fashion an on-air persona, not always successfully or completely awake. Live radio engineered just for you, with an improvised rotating playlist that I choose from, but always including a bit of Czech flair.

Tags: ,

Comments:

» Post a Comment