| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »

The Ubiquitous "Read These Blogs" Post and Other Dirty Laundry


It seems unlikely, but apparently there are a few blogs out there about Brno. I'm slowly exploring the "blogosphere" as well. It's kind of neat. People link to each others' blogs, and then they get more "authority" on certain blog indexes. One feels "connected" and has the illusion that one can be believed. While I don't completely buy into all of this, I have been finding it interesting to read blogs by other people with common interests. At least regarding Brno. I was surprised to find that there actually are other blogs about Brno in English!

I imagine that these blog writers will be more surprised to find that I am listing them here than I was to find them, but I hope they don't mind.

Another American (I assume) in Brno writes a blog about his experiences working here.

Another academic (it seems, affiliated with Univ. of Wisconsin) keeps a nice photoblog. (Note that this page has never been devoted solely to Brno, but there are lots of nice pictures if you search.)

Now, one more item. While I have my own laundry experiences, laundry stories generally seem to be a trope among Americans living abroad. So, you can read Karla's, Kristen's, and OYNAG's (if you're interested).

Find similar posts with these Technorati Tag links: , .

Comments:

» Post a Comment