| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »

Your What?


That's right, I've tried to start a podcast. Listen to the Introduction.

If you can let me know whether it works or not, I'd appreciate it. It doesn't work for me, but then I have a strange connection. I hope you can enjoy it. If it works then I'll post sounds from the Battle of Austerlitz 200th anniversary re-enactment that took place today. (Kaboom!)

Comments:

Blogger Karla said . . .

I meant to add on the comments to the thing itself that I didn't find it all that easy to use--it's not as clear as it initially looks just what to click on or what will happen when things are clicked on. But I guess a person would quickly learn how to use it.

I don't suppose anyone on dialup will enjoy this, or at least when I was, it was always a drag downloading any kind of sounds.    

10:29 AM, December 04, 2005


Blogger morskyjezek said . . .

But you could hear it?    

11:34 PM, December 04, 2005


Blogger Karla said . . .

Yes, I could hear it. (And it doesn't require an ipod, just speakers or headphones.)    

9:20 AM, December 05, 2005


» Post a Comment