| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »
| Previous Post »

Six months, woot!


Wowzers! My blog has survived six months! That must be over 60 in blog years. And I've already had a mid-life crisis. I feel so mature.

I began with an Apologia. I chose a name. I continued. Here is the "best of" Nuda v Brně?'s first six months in headlines:


October 2005:
Peanut butter cookies walled in by Czech gamelan

November 2005:
Moravian girl bathes in river, eats hybrid food, drinks coffee. Defies fashion, say witnesses

December 2005:
"Big Americans, go home!" says Ježíšek in Finnish from his pram

January 2006:
Czech language flushes, freezes, polkas in Brno

February 2006:
Weird poetry heard at spelunkers ples

March 2006:
Advertised "western" laundromats went missing in Berlin say domestic partners


Tags: ,

Comments:

Blogger Karla said . . .

You knew I'd love these...    

9:20 PM, April 22, 2006


Blogger Unknown said . . .

"Wowzers?" Have you been watching Scooby Doo?    

3:36 AM, April 23, 2006


Blogger morskyjezek said . . .

I always thought that "wowzers" was more of an Inspector Gadget sort of exclamation. "Go, go, gadget blog..." sort of thing. :-)

They were a bit fun to put together.    

6:48 PM, April 23, 2006


» Post a Comment